Friday, August 3, 2012

Keeping Faith is Hard...

Life is crappy, everyone knows that. Something good happens, then something totally horrid happens. The bad thing completely cancels out the good thing. That is the story of my life.

Anyway, something VERY unexpected happened at my church Sunday. Sunday morning we found beer bottles, lighters, and hairspray behind the building. This happens very often, so this wasn't a surprise. When they went to unlock the door, they saw it was scraped. Someone tried to break in. Later that evening when we walked into the sanctuary, there was glass everywhere. Someone threw about 8 or 9 rocks through a window. It was very upsetting. I didn't even know what to do or think. It was scary. I never thought something like that would happen to my church. We are lucky to have 30 people on a regular basis. I honestly cannot comprehend it.

We do a lot of stuff during classes at my church. I love my Sunday School teacher. In the evening one of my aunts teaches us. We do a lot of easy, but fun, stuff. Here is what we did Wednesday evening:


We each had to build a letter. There was only four of us, so it worked out. I had the letter V.
It was a lesson on love.

For God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life. - John 3:16

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment